Monday 24 March 2014

GETTING READY FOR JAPAN!

Hi Everyone!



Google Images

Thank you for your lovely comments after yesterday's 1st post!

It is less than 2 weeks until we go to Japan and we are busy getting organised.

Firstly we need to organise our travel insurance. Mr Sft is looking at that tonight.



Google Images

Secondly we need to order our Yen currency. I'm hoping to make some savings when I'm away as we plan to take too much money (just in case). The souvenirs I do buy will be very small :) Mr Sft will also look at that tonight.



Google Images

Thirdly we need to check we've got the right equipment. We have an overnight stay on an island when we need to pack everything in a daysac and send our main luggage on. I thought we'd have to purchase at least one new rucksack but Mr Sft thinks we may be ok. I'll give them the once over tonight.


Google Images

Fourthly I need to buy some new travel clothes- travel trousers. And maybe a few loose shirts-although I'm going to see what I have first. I also need to check my new trainers are ok. Also think about other clothing to take.


Google Images


Sft x





5 comments:

  1. We leave next Friday (April 4th). I have ordered our Euros, just waiting for it to come to our local bank. Need to haul out the luggage, bought a new electrical converter, have the insurance (purchased when be bought the air tickets). Still so much to do but so exciting! I have decided not to blog while we are away as we will only have an ipad and our iphones and don't really want to commit to it. Enjoy your packing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun when the packing and sorting of clothes starts!

    I'm sure you will have a wonderful wonderful time and I'm really looking forward to seeing your photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be so much fun and will build beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all the lovely photos you come back with, hope you have a truly amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting, and with a few new clothes and a little excess money it looks like it will be a good holiday. Why not forget slightly about the saving this time and spend what you take and just relax, things have been so tough for your recently it's time to just breath and be.

    ReplyDelete